The FREE OSHA 30-hour in construction course covers safety regulations as specified in OSHA Safety & Health Regulations for Construction – Standard 1926. It is mandatory for any management personnel on federal construction projects to possess an OSHA 30 certification to physically set foot on the project. Many commercial and residential construction companies require this training in order for them to work on projects. This certification course will educate you in the most important safety aspects within the 1926. We pull together a substantial amount of factual data from near misses, injuries, and deaths that occurred on construction sites. We used this data to develop a needs analysis of the topics that need more education due to the higher risk associated with them. This allows you, the learner, to get the best education available given the current trends of the industry!
In this OSHA 30-hour certification course in construction, you will learn:
- MODULE 1: Introduction to OSHA
- MODULE 2: General Safety and Health Provisions
- MODULE 3: Occupational Health and Environmental Controls
- MODULE 4: Hazard Communication
- MODULE 5: Lead and Asbestos in Construction
- MODULE 6: Personal Protective and Life-Saving Equipment
- MODULE 7: Signs, Signals, and Barricades
- MODULE 8: Hand and Power Tools
- MODULE 9: Welding, Cutting, and Braising
- Module 10-A Focus Four: Fall Protection and Prevention
- Module 10-B Focus Four: Electrocution Hazards
- Module 10-C Focus Four Caught In or Caught Between
- Module 10-D Focus Four Struck-By Hazards
- Module 11: Steel Erection
- Module 12: Fire Prevention and Protection
- Module 13: Confined Spaces in Construction
- Module 14: Hoisting, Rigging, and Load Handling Equipment
- Module 15: Walking and Working Surfaces
- Module 16: Scaffolds, Lifts, and Ladders
- Module 17: Trenching and Excavations
Student will benefit from taking this course because:
- This course will cover all subparts within OSHA Safety & Health Regulations for Construction – Standard 1926,
- This OSHA 30-hr Construction Course is FREE!
- Official and verifiable TITAN University certification can be downloaded immediately after a passing score of 70% or higher you successfully passed OSHA 30-hr Construction.
- Take brakes when you need to and take the course at your own pace.
- Have a question, just ask us on the Contact Us page and we will make sure your question is answered promptly.
Will I receive a Department of Labor OSHA 30 card?
How do I get OSHA 500 certified?
Completed OSHA #510 – Occupational Safety & Health Standards for Construction
Have verifiable five (5) years’ experience in the construction industry
A degree in occupational safety & health, Certified Safety Professional (CSP), Certified Industrial Hygienist (CIH), or possess an additional two (2) years of related work experience in construction safety.
What is OSHA 30 construction certification?
- It is proof that you have received 30 hours of formal education in OSHA Safety & Health Regulations for construction.
3 reviews for FREE OSHA 30 Hour Certification (Construction)
Ratings and Reviews
For me, it was a review of the information, and a few gray areas were cleared up.
Put together nicely in a very short and concise manner.
Good course, great info! Easy to follow along and very basic. I would have like to see more detail about the root cause analysis investigation, I think that would be helpful information for junior SSHO's.