We are a uniquely specialized pool of individuals skilled in providing top quality construction management education and technology to the public. We are different and more resourceful than the traditional online educational providers. We are the cutting edge of the industry, providing a state-of-the-art social media platform, real-life educational content, and rewards. We are active construction managers currently on real construction projects. Other educational providers have never even set foot on a jobsite, let alone know how to teach certain aspects of the industry.
Patrick Gant, P.E. CCM – Administrator
Tonya Riddlesworth, Ph. D – Coursework Development Manager
Sandra Watts – IT Manager
Tyler Smith, PMP – Content Development – Quality & PM Department
Justin Vann – Content Development – Safety & Environmental Department
Samuel Gant – Construction Manager
Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB)
We are proud to be part of a small pool of educational providers that are a SDVOSB. To encourage more companies to apply as veteran owned small businesses to the Department of Veteran’s Affairs, we will be more than happy to provide our experiences to potential new applicants to the VOSB and SDVOSB program. Being a part of the program is extremely advantageous to businesses who wish to contract with the federal government and Veteran’s Affairs on future work, whether construction-related or unrelated. From our experiences during the application process, we will be happy to share:
- What is the veteran owned and service-disabled veteran owned small business program?
- What is CVE certification and how do you get certified?
- What are the benefits of being a VOSB and/or SDVOSB company?
- How to get SDVOSB and VOSB certification.
- What is the SDVOSB and VOSB application process?
- Are there any veteran owned business set aside projects or grants?
- How to lookup SDVOSB and VOSB companies?
Uniquely Qualified In Government Construction
Titan Consultants and Engineers, LLC, is a construction management company that specializes in commercial and government construction projects. We’ve utilized our expertise in Construction, Safety, Environmental Compliance, and Contract Quality Control to create an easy-to-use online training and certification platform. Our educational programs are designed specifically to keep you in compliance with the education and experience requirements of your prime contract with the federal government.
And, we haven’t stopped there! We’ve expanded our reach into the general industry as well. With new course curriculum designed to keep you up-to-date with the ever-changing and evolving construction industry in the federal government arena and general industry.
Our Mission For You, The Student
Our mission at Titan University is to provide the most relevant courses and materials necessary for Construction Managers to not only qualify to work on government construction projects but also excel as leaders in the Construction Management industry.
We offer our courses with pride, authenticity, and originality, and with the wishes that you gain and retain knowledge in your field to become the absolute best you can be.
If, while taking a course, or participating in a forum discussion, you have input you feel Titan University should address, please contact us either by phone or our online form. We are happy to assist you and look forward to your suggestions.
Why Choose TITAN University as Your Government Construction Learning Source?
TITAN not only develops and teaches online Safety, Quality Control, and Environmental Courses, we are actively working on construction sites all across the world every day providing Safety, Quality Control and Environmental expertise to some of the biggest names in the Government Construction industry.
- Official Titan University Certificates can be downloaded upon course completion.
- Short quizzes between sections help students remember important information.
- Take breaks if needed.
- Verifiable certificates for your employer or the Government.
- Utilize the friendly forum to ask questions, there’s always someone around to help.
- Having a problem while taking a course? Call us! We’re happy to help.
- Don’t want to call? That’s okay! At the bottom right side of your screen is a chat button. Give it a click and we’ll have you up and running in no time.
- You can also get in touch using the contact form.