Meet The Team
Looking for online education that’s a cut above the rest? Our unique approach blends cutting-edge technology, real-life educational content, and rewards to deliver an unparalleled learning experience. Unlike traditional online providers, we don’t just teach – we have firsthand experience in the industries we teach. This means we’re uniquely qualified to teach you everything you need to know about the industry. So why settle for less?
Tonya Riddlesworth, PhD
Construction Manager – Quality
Patrick Gant, PE, CCM
Construction Manager – Contracting
Construction Manager – Safety
Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB)
We are proud to be part of a small pool of educational providers that are a SDVOSB. To encourage more companies to apply as veteran owned small businesses to the Department of Veteran’s Affairs, we will be more than happy to provide our experiences to potential new applicants to the VOSB and SDVOSB program. Being a part of the program is extremely advantageous to businesses who wish to contract with the federal government and Veteran’s Affairs on future work, whether construction-related or unrelated. From our experiences during the application process, we will be happy to share:
- What is the veteran owned and service-disabled veteran owned small business program?
- What is CVE certification and how do you get certified?
- What are the benefits of being a VOSB and/or SDVOSB company?
- How to get SDVOSB and VOSB certification.
- What is the SDVOSB and VOSB application process?
- Are there any veteran owned business set aside projects or grants?
- How to lookup SDVOSB and VOSB companies?
Our Mission For You, The Learner
Titan University is dedicated to providing learners with the most relevant and up-to-date courses and materials to achieve their professional goals and become industry leaders. Our courses are designed to be authentic, original and provide the knowledge and skills necessary to excel in the field. We value your feedback and suggestions, and our team is always ready to assist you. You can reach out to us via phone, chat, or our online form. We are committed to providing you with the best possible learning experience.
Why Choose TITAN University as Your Online Learning Source?
At Titan University, our primary focus is to provide our students with the most relevant, up-to-date, and high-quality courses and materials that can help them achieve their professional goals and emerge as leaders in their respective fields. Our courses are carefully designed to be authentic, original, and impart the knowledge and skills necessary for success in the real world. We ensure that our course content is regularly updated to meet the changing demands of the industry and to stay ahead of the curve.
At Titan University, we take pride in our teaching methodologies and personalized approach to learning. We understand that each student is unique and has different learning needs and preferences. Therefore, we offer a wide range of courses to cater to the diverse needs of our students. Our faculty members are highly experienced and knowledgeable professionals who are passionate about their areas of expertise and are committed to helping students achieve their full potential.
We welcome and value feedback from our students and continuously strive to improve our services. If you have any suggestions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us through phone, chat, or our online form. Our dedicated team of professionals is always ready to assist you in any way possible and provide you with the best learning experience.
Take a course with us and receive the following benefits:
- IACET Accredited Course
- Official Titan University Certificates can be downloaded upon course completion.
- Short quizzes between sections help students remember important information.
- Take breaks if needed.
- Verifiable certificates for your employer or the Government.
- Utilize the friendly forum to ask questions, there’s always someone around to help.
- Having a problem while taking a course? Call us! We’re happy to help.
- Don’t want to call? That’s okay! At the bottom right side of your screen is a chat button. Give it a click and we’ll have you up and running in no time.
- You can also get in touch using the contact form.