We welcome your interest in joining our team!
Be part of a great group of people that believe in our vision and mission. Help us bring our passion to each and every course we prepare and upload. Be part of a winning and innovative team of professionals, ready to take e-learning to the next level. Please see below for our current job openings and thank you for your interest! .
Coursework Content Developer
TITAN University is accepting resumes for a Coursework Content Developer (CCD) to assist us in preparing the content needed to improve education within various sectors of the construction industry. This position is 100% work from home but will need to attend many weekly meetings through Webex.
The CCD is responsible for managing and performing the overall coursework development tasks. Some of the duties of the CCD are:
- Attend weekly coordinating meetings
- Work with Onsite TITAN Construction Managers to develop a needs analysis
- Aid the TITAN team in designing a course
- Implement several company policies and processes to ensure the coursework content meets company guidelines and IACET requirement
Benefits & Salary:
- Competitive Salary
- 50% Medical
- Paid Time Off with Rollover
- 100% life insurance
- 5% match on 401k plan
- 100% short term disability
- 100% long term disability
Required Experience, Education, Skills, and/or Certifications:
10+ years’ experience in construction industry
Skilled in utilizing Microsoft Office products and Adobe products (or similar)
High communication and verbal skills
Bachelor’s degree in construction or education is preferred
Motivated and ready to start a challenging and dynamic e-learning industry
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume to [email protected].