All Titan University courses focus on Government Construction Projects such as USACE, NAVFAC, DOT, DOD, VA, Government Funded State and County heavy construction projects.
This material is for training purposes only. It is to be used to assist the Quality Control Manager in learning and understanding how to utilize RMS 3.0 on USACE Construction Projects. This course is not intended as a substitute for experience, however the information learned throughout the course, along with the training materials will help the student excel as a solid Quality Control Manager.
In This USACE Online Quality Course You’ll Learn:
- Module 1: Introduction to RMS 3.0
- Module 2: Installation of RMS 3.0
- Module 3: Navigation
- Module 4: Using RMS 3.0
- Module 5: Administration
- Module 6: Finances
- Module 7: The QC Tab
- Module 8: Submittals
- Module 9: Schedules
- Module 10: Closeout
- Module 11: Import/Export
- Module 12: Contract Reports
Student Benefits of Taking TITAN University Online Courses
TITAN not only develops and teaches online Safety, Quality Control, and Environmental Courses. We are on construction sites all across America every day providing Safety, Quality Control and Environmental expertise to some of the biggest names in the Government Construction industry.
- Official Titan University Certificates can be downloaded immediately after a passing grade of 70% or higher.
- Short quizzes between sections help you remember important information during the course test
- Take breaks if you need to, the course and tests will wait for you.
- Verifiable Certificates for your employer or the Government
Who is the Mastering RMS 3.0 Course For?
This course is for anyone in the Quality Control Team on Government Construction projects where RMS 3.0 is a requirement of the contract.