This material is for training purposes only and is for everyone working on a government construction site where formwork and shoring is a feature of work.
This course by Titan University complies with all the requirements for government construction projects, including:
- EM 385-1-1
- 29 CFR 1910.132
- ACI Publication 347
- ASTM standard test methods
- Standard Practice for Bracing Masonry Walls under Construction, by the Council for Masonry Wall Bracing
Learn From the People Who Spend Every Day on Government Construction Projects. Learn from TITAN
This isn’t just a standard course to learn about signs. This course covers all signs, tags, labels, systems, piping system identification, and traffic control on Government construction Projects. We’ve broken everything down for you in 14 short and easy to follow modules.
In This USACE-NAVFAC Online Safety Course, You’ll Learn:
- MODULE 1: General Concrete Safety and Protection
- MODULE 2: Formwork and Shoring Requirements
- MODULE 3: Precast Concrete
- MODULE 4: Masonry
- MODULE 5: Roofing
Student Benefits of Taking TITAN University Online Courses
- Official Titan University Certificates can be downloaded immediately after a passing grade of 70% or higher.
- Short quizzes between sections help you remember important information during the course test
- Take breaks if you need to, the course and tests will wait for you.
- Verifiable Certificates for your employer or the Government
*SSHO’s, must show (at minimum) 8-Hours of Safety Training Yearly. Once you pass the course, your certificate counts for 2 of those 8 Hours for this year!
1 review for Concrete, Formwork, & Shoring USACE-NAVFAC (2-Hours)
Ratings and Reviews
A lot of the course seemed to provide a checklist for the items that needed to be addressed. Made making a list simple.