At Titan University, we specialize in courses that are tailored to meet the needs of the commercial construction industry. Our curriculum is designed to provide students with the skills and knowledge they need to excel in this dynamic field. Our courses are focused on commercial construction projects, ensuring that our graduates have the expertise required to succeed in this competitive industry. Join us at Titan University and take the first step towards a successful career in commercial construction.
This material is for training purposes only. It is to be used to onsite workers, aerial lift operators, those working on aerial lifts, the SSHO and Superintendent. This course teaches the best practices and requirements for a Aerial Lift being brought to a government construction site. This course is not intended as a substitute for experience, however the information learned throughout the course will assist the student in becoming adept in the strict requirements associated with the Definable Features of Work in which an Aerial lift will be involved.
This course by Titan University complies with all the requirements for government construction projects, including:
- OSHA 1910.269
EM 385 1-1 Sections 18 and 22.M.
OSHA 1910.67 and 1926.453
In This USACE-NAVFAC Online Safety Course, You’ll Learn:
- The types Aerial Lifts
- Recognizing and avoiding unsafe conditions
- Hazards Associated with Aerial Lifts, including falling hazards
- How to recognize and avoid unsafe conditions in areas you’ll be using an aerial lift
- When and how to inspect the lift
- Techniques for controlling, minimizing, or eliminating hazards
Student Benefits of Taking TITAN University Online Courses
- TITAN not only develops and teaches online Safety, Quality Control, and Environmental Courses. We are on construction sites all across America every day providing Safety, Quality Control and Environmental expertise to some of the biggest names in the Government Construction industry.
- Official Titan University Certificates can be downloaded immediately after a passing grade of 70% or higher.
- Short quizzes between sections help you remember important information during the course test
- Take breaks if you need to, the course and tests will wait for you.
- Verifiable Certificates for your employer or the Government
Who is this course for?
This course is perfect for any worker on a Federal Construction, or Government funded construction project. SSHOs, Superintendents, Foremen, Aerial Lift Operators, all play a role in the Definable Feature of Work where an Aerial Lift will be required. And now so can you.
This is a 2-Hour course. However, you have as much time as you need to complete it. A score of 70% or more is required to pass and you can take the quizzes or test as many times as needed.
*SSHO’s, must show (at minimum) 8-Hours of Safety Training Yearly. Once you pass the course, your certificate counts for 1 of those 2 Hours for this year!