All Titan University courses focus on Government Construction Projects such as USACE, NAVFAC, DOT, DOD, VA, Government Funded State and County heavy construction projects.
This material is for training purposes only. It is to be used to assist the Quality Control Manager (QC Manager) or Submittal Clerk the best practices of using the Submittal Register in USACE projects. This course is not intended as a substitute for experience, however the information learned throughout the course will assist the student in becoming adept and thorough when in the Submittal Register of RMS 3.0. This course is for anyone who is part of a Construction Quality Control team working on Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) Projects.
In This USACE-NAVFAC Online Safety Course, You’ll Learn:
- Which construction project documents to manage in the Submittals Tab
- How to add Contract Specifications and how to manually add new sections
- How to add to the Submittal Register
- The importance of using Filtering Blocks
- How to manage create and manage all submittals
- The transmittal log, what it is and how to use it
- QA and QC Codes
- What to to if a Submittal is returned by the Government
- Submittal Assignments
Benefits of the Submittal Proficiency in RMS 3.0 Course
- TITAN not only develops and teaches online Safety, Quality Control, and Environmental Courses. We are on construction sites all across America every day providing Safety, Quality Control and Environmental expertise to some of the biggest names in the Government Construction industry.Official Titan University Certificates can be downloaded immediately after a passing grade of 70% or higher.
- Short quizzes between sections help you remember important information during the course test
- Take breaks if you need to, the course and tests will wait for you.
- Verifiable Certificates for your employer or the Government
Who is this course for?
This course is for anyone in the Quality Control Team on Government Construction projects where RMS 3.0 is a requirement of the contract.
2 reviews for Submittal Proficiency in RMS 3.0 USACE
Ratings and Reviews
Very helpful and informative.
Thanks! Good course, helped a lot