This completely online Safety and Health Certificate training course, offered by TITAN University is in compliance with the USACE & NAVFAC EM 385-1-1 training requirements for Government Construction work. (Most Recent 2014 Edition.)
USACE and NAVFAC EM 385-1-1 Training Course
This important construction safety course, along with the downloadable course materials teaches the student the safety and health requirements for important US Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) Engineers and NAVFAC construction activities and operations.
Did you know if your construction project was awarded by NAVFAC, the 40-Hour EM 385 1 1 is a requirement for the project Site Safety and Health Officer to even receive approval? It’s True!
Why not take the USACE – NAVFAC EM 385-1-1 training course online? This way you can take a construction safety course on your time… and at your leisure. And most importantly, this course is developed by people in the field… doing the work, sleeping and breathing the stringent requirements and leading government construction projects, for contractors all over the USA with our own hands-on experience. You don’t want a talking suit interpreting what the government might mean in their requirements! You want assistance from people who successfully live the requirements every single day… Go ahead, start the course today! Then download your EM 385 1 1 safety and health requirements manual
- Official Titan University Certificates can be downloaded immediately after a passing grade of 70% or higher.
- Short quizzes between sections help you remember important information during the course test
- Take breaks if you need to, the course and tests will wait for you.
- Verifiable Certificates for your employer or the Government
Who is this USACE NAVFAC EM 385 1-1 Course for?
This course is especially helpful for Site Safety and Health Officers (SSHO) as well as construction Project Managers and Superintendents. It is a “must have course” for those who need a certificate verifying they’ve been trained in, and understand the requirements of, the EM 385-1-1. This includes military personnel, government employees, or contractors working on USACE and NAVFAC project sites.
Modules in the USACE – NAVFAC 40-Hour EM 385-1-1 Training Course
- Module 1
- Module 2
- Module 3
- Module 4
- Module 5
- Program Management
- Medical and First Aid
- Temporary Facilities
- Personal Protective and Safety Equipment
- Hazardous or Toxic Agents and Environments
- Accident Prevention Signs
- Fire Prevention & Protection
- Welding and Cutting
- Control of Hazardous Energy
- Hand & Power Tools
- Material Handling Storage & Disposal
- Load Handling Equipment
- Vehicle Machinery & Equipment
- Floating Plant & Marine Activities
- Pressurized Equipment & Systems
- Fall Protection
- Work Platforms & Scaffolding
- Demolition and Renovation
- Safe Access
- Excavation & Trenching
- Underground Construction – Tunnels, Shafts and Caissons
- Concrete, Masonry, Roofing, and Residential Construction
- Steel Erection
- Diving Operations
- Tree Maintenance and Removal
- Airfield and Aircraft Operations
- Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response (HAZWOPER)