All Titan University courses, including the Respiratory Protection course, focus on Government Construction projects such as USACE, NAVFAC, DOT, DOD, VA, and Government-Funded State and County heavy construction projects.
The Respiratory Protection course is for training purposes only. It is to be used to assist the SSHO, Project Manager, Superintendent, and project workers with best practices for handling Respiratory Protection requirements and worker training. This course is not intended as a substitute for experience, however the information learned throughout the course will assist the student in becoming adept in what to do if they have an accident or witness and accident on a government project site.
The Respiratory Protection online course for Government Construction complies with all the requirements for government construction projects, including:
29 CFR 1910.134
In This USACE-NAVFAC Online Safety Course, You’ll Learn:
- Respiratory Hazards in Construction
- Respiratory Program and Administration Requirements
- Respirator Selection
- Training and Record Keeping
Respiratory Protection Course Highlights
- Official Titan University Certificates can be downloaded immediately after a passing grade of 70% or higher.
- Short quizzes between sections help you remember important information.
- Take breaks if you need to, the course and tests will wait for you.
- Verifiable Certificates for your employer or the Government.
Student Benefits of Taking TITAN University Online Courses
- All Titan University courses focus on Government Construction projects such as USACE, NAVFAC, DOT, DOD, VA, Government Funded State and County heavy construction projects.
- TITAN not only develops and teaches online Safety, Quality Control, and Environmental Courses, we are on construction sites all across the world every day providing Safety, Quality Control and Environmental expertise to some of the biggest names in the Government Construction industry.
- Course materials can be downloaded for you to reference while on the job.
- Included with this course is an outline for any government project. Just fill in the plan to make it more project-specific.
- This course is perfect for any worker on a Federal Construction or government funded construction project. SSHOs will find it especially useful as they are typically the RPA for the project.
*SSHOs must show (at minimum) 8 hours of Safety Training yearly. Once you pass this course, your certificate counts for 45 minutes of those 8 hours for this year.