The TITAN University EM 385-1-1, 32-hour course, along with the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) EM 385-1-1 manual, covers safety and health requirements for all USACE activities and operations.
This course covers, in detail, important requirements for the following activities and circumstances on Government construction projects:
- Program Management
- Medical and First Aid
- Temporary Facilities
- Personal Protective and Safety Equipment
- Hazardous or Toxic Agents and Environments
- Accident Prevention Signs
- Fire Prevention & Protection
- Welding and Cutting
- Control of Hazardous Energy
- Hand & Power Tools
- Material Handling Storage & Disposal
- Load Handling Equipment
- Vehicle Machinery & Equipment
- Floating Plant & Marine Activities
- Pressurized Equipment & Systems
- Fall Protection
- Work Platforms & Scaffolding
- Demolition and Renovation
- Safe Access
- Excavation & Trenching
- Underground Construction – Tunnels, Shafts and Caissons
Download a verifiable certificate with a score of 70% or higher
Short quizzes between sections help you remember important information during the course test
Take breaks if you need to, the course and tests will wait for you.
Official Titan University Certificates can be downloaded immediately after a passing grade of 70% or higher.
Who is this course for?
Any Site Safety and Health Officer, Project Manager, Superintendent who wants to work their way up to the 40 Hour EM 385-1-1 Course.
Titan University offers corporate discounts for groups of 10 or more people. All our courses are conveniently delivered online to your employees or team.
Qualifications and Certifications are tough to keep track of. Titan University offers a simple solution with our Corporate Accounts. Corporate Accounts will save your company money and eliminate the need to search for certifications at crunch time.
From your Corporate Portal you can:
- Enroll employees in a course
- Generate certificates
- Monitor employee progress. This is important for Federal construction projects as the SSHO and Alt SSHO will need at least 8 hours of verifiable training each year.
Certificate of Completion
100% online training
Section 1: Program Management
Section 2: Sanitation
Section 3: Medical and First Aid
Section 4: Temporary Facilities
Section 5: Personal Protective and Safety Equipment
Section 6: Hazardous or Toxic Agents and Environments
How Quickly Will I Get My Certificate of Completion?
Your certificate of completion will be available immediately after you complete all sections of the course and pass the final test.
What If I Lose My Certificate?
You can login to your account and print it again anytime.