All Titan University courses focus on Government Construction Projects such as USACE, NAVFAC, DOT, DOD, VA, Government Funded State and County heavy construction projects.
This material is for training purposes only. Quality Control is one of the most important roles in a Government Construction Project, in fact, Safety and Quality Control are 2 of the most important ratings on the Prime Contractor’s CPARS rating. CPARS is an overall project evaluation of the contractor from the government and plays an important role in the contractor being awarded projects down the road. The Daily Quality Control Report, also known as the Daily QC Report is one of the most important functions a QC Manager has. Avoid the frustrations and take this course today if you’re a QC Manager.
In This USACE-Online Quality Control Course, You’ll Learn:
Where to add all the requirements in your Daily CQC Report, but what the Government is actually looking for, and more:
- QC Narratives
- QC/QA Deficiencies
- QC Requirements
- Prep/Initial Inspections
- Activities Started and Finished
- Contractors Onsite
- Labor and Equipment Hours, and
- Accident Reporting
Student Benefits of Taking TITAN University Online Courses
- TITAN not only develops and teaches online Safety, Quality Control, and Environmental Courses. We are on construction sites all across America every day providing Safety, Quality Control and Environmental expertise to some of the biggest names in the Government Construction industry.
- Official Titan University Certificates can be downloaded immediately after a passing grade of 70% or higher.
- Short quizzes between sections help you remember important information during the course test
- Take breaks if you need to, the course and tests will wait for you.
- Verifiable Certificates for your employer or the Government
- Students who have completed and passed the course can get help with RMS Questions that may arise down the road. Just reach out to us in the forum.
Who is this course for?
- Quality Control Managers, Project Managers, and Superintendents working on USACE Construction Projects.
- This is a 2-Hour course. However, you have as much time as you need to complete it. A score of 70% or more is required to pass and you can take the quizzes or test as many times as needed.
- Certificate of Completion: Immediately download your Certificate with a passing score of 70% or higher
- 100% online training: Short quizzes between sections help you remember important information during the course test
- 24/7 Availability:
Take breaks if you need to, the course and tests will wait for you.
- Current: TITAN’s courses are always current with Government requirements.