All Titan University courses focus on Government Construction Projects such as USACE, NAVFAC, DOT, DOD, VA, Government Funded State and County heavy construction projects.
This material is for training purposes only. It is to be used to assist the SSHO, Project Manager, Superintendent, and project workers with best practices for handling accidents. This course is not intended as a substitute for experience, however the information learned throughout the course will assist the student in becoming adept in what to do if they have an accident or witness and accident on a government project site.
This course is for anyone who is part of a Government Construction project.
In This USACE-NAVFAC Online Safety Course, You’ll Learn:
- How Investigators find the Root Cause of an accident
- Types of work
- Accident Investigation
- First Aid and Notification
- Successful Root Cause Analysis
- Prevention. Learning from our Accidents
- Government Construction Requirements
Student Benefits of Taking TITAN University Online Courses
- TITAN not only develops and teaches online Safety, Quality Control, and Environmental Courses. We are on construction sites all across America every day providing Safety, Quality Control and Environmental expertise to some of the biggest names in the Government Construction industry.
- Official Titan University Certificates can be downloaded immediately after a passing grade of 70% or higher.
- Short quizzes between sections help you remember important information during the course test
- Take breaks if you need to, the course and tests will wait for you.
- Verifiable Certificates for your employer or the Government
Who is this course for?
This course is for the SSHO, Project Manager, Superintendent, and project workers on Government Construction projects.